Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Merry Christmas to everybody!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As far as is very likely i'm not able to use internet in these Christmas time, i'll wish you Merry christmas from this point ^^

    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    Have a nice christmas time! ^^

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Igualmente! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone has fun.............and get want they want! XD

    *crosses her fingers, hoping for an anime DVD instead of socks* U.U;

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well does everyone kno u want anime DVDs? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Merry Christmas ^_^ I want to get Ehrgeiz...or a Gamecube *_*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Cavalier:
    well does everyone kno u want anime DVDs? [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hai, I have a wish list on my dad's web site and we forwarded it to most of our family members, but there are still people like my grandparents who won't get me what I like/want because they think it's 'evil.' *rolls her eyes* Oh well.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^^;; my guess is the yaoi stuff... grandparents you know [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't dare to ask my parents for yuri/lesbian things/porn/etc., I get it myself, I have games for christmas and Jan-6 from my parents and grandparents.


    MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYBODY!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hell, my rents already think animes stupid and childish enough, if I ask for outright hentai, *shiver*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want GTAVC, which I have gotten already. A digital camera, games, cds, and I think my mom got me a new electric shaver... :\

    Merry X-Mas everyone.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •